'08 IN SG Dodie Dunson (Bradley Verbal)

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
This cat just popped up on the Rivals offer list stating he has an offer from Indiana State. Interesting.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
From Iowa State's website:

2006-07 (Freshman)
Played in all 31 games as a true freshman, averaging 5.2 points and 1.5 rebounds...ISU free-throw award winner...led ISU in free-throw percentage at 81.6 percent...ranked third on the team in 3-pointers (30), tying for the fourth-best effort for an ISU rookie in school history...tallied seven double-digit scoring efforts, five vs. league competition...had a streak of 18 consecutive free-throws made during the season...committed just 24 turnovers in 690 minutes...was 4-of-5 from 3-point range and scored 16 points vs. Drake...helped ISU win at Missouri, scoring a career-high 19 points, 16 in the second half, on his 20th birthday...was 6-of-10 from the field and 4-of-7 from 3-point range in the MU win...drilled 3-of-4 shots from downtown en route to 11 points vs. Kansas.

High School
Spent his last season at Brewster Academy where he averaged 17.2 points, 4.3 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game for a team that went 20-9...scored 26 points on six 3-pointers vs. Worcester...was a three-star recruit...originally committed to Illinois State out of high school, but opted to go to prep school for one season...prepped at Bloomington High School in Bloomington, Ill., before heading to Brewster...was a two-time all-conference pick...was Big 12 Conference Player of the Year as a senior in 2005, averaging 16.1 points, 4.9 assists and 2.9 steals...team won the conference and went 24-4 in Dunson’s senior season...was a 2005 fourth-team Class AA all-state selection...was ranked as one of the top-20 recruits in Illinois in 2005...chose Iowa State over Minnesota and Tulsa.

Coach '72

The Sycamore Level
My choice!

If we're looking at guards from Vincennes, Dumes would be my choice. He can play. Trust me

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Dyslexia? I'm really surprised they didn't work with him more on that. He may be a moot point at this stage in the game though -- but I think he would be a contributor here if he came.