[09.17.07] Indiana State (1-1) at North Texas (2-0)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Going to be a tough go for the Sycamores as UNT put a good thumping on Oklahoma State last night 82-73. Okie State rallied, too, as the game wasn't as close as the score indicated. UNT's top scorer is freshman Josh White, a 5-10 guard averaging 19.5ppg. Three other UNT players average in double figures, too.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
The Trees have a lot of learning to do which will take at least until January to resolve. The new system fits well with our squad, but EFFICIENCY of operation is another issue, especially given the diversity of our attack. Once we get settled and become fluid , this thing will start paying off and shots will start falling. Butler will be thankful that they played ISU in November rather than late February.:violent:

:sycamores:

Mean trip for green Sycamores

From the perspective of an Indiana State men?s basketball fan, Wednesday?s game against No. 25 Butler was the evil you knew. North Texas is the evil you probably don?t know.

More...

Gametime

Anyone know if today's game is available on the web? I can rarely get the radio feed, always seems to have a glitch, but video seems to always work fine. If anyone knows about a video feed on the web, please post. Also, if anyone has information on what games will be regionally or nationally televised (not just WTWO) please share so I can set my DVR.

Today

If we do not play ALOT better in texas today this may end up like the butler game, I just hope that we get better as a team!

both teams with lots of turnovers, ISU with ALOT of fouls though, geesh, still close, 12-10

ISU announcers at www.espnsportsradio.com

12-12 now, UNT is already in the bonus with over 11 min. left in the 1st half.

:sycamores:

Fouls gonna be an issue...Gabe and Adam already w/ 2 a piece w/ plenty to go in the first half. No Texas in bonus at the 13:30 mark.

I think Adam has 3 already, UNT up 4. Radio announcers don't think ISU is doing well defensively.

Fouls gonna be an issue...Gabe and Adam already w/ 2 a piece w/ plenty to go in the first half. No Texas in bonus at the 13:30 mark.

Didn't hear him get his 3rd...that was a really bad turn of events w/ the out of bounds call just after they scored on a questionable play...then they hit the 3 ball.

Ref's bad for both sides.

No Isiah Martin at all yet...not sure what's up there.

They're hitting everything now but they're getting pretty open looks too...offense beginning to look like Butler again. Don't know where the points are coming from as nobody seems to be shooting w/ confidence aside from Stinson.

down 13, ugh, noone really playing well. can't even hit the free throws, Martin in the game now.

well, down 10 at the half, still in it, but sure need to play alot better in the 2nd half.

only shot 39% from the field in the 1st half, so that doesn't help either.

10 pt game at half...McCoy hits a 3 to bring 'em back in range sorta.

Gotta tighten up the D w/out fouling in the 2nd half...team D.

it's brutal listening to ISU miss shot after shot, Moore and Arnold w/ 3 fouls each, down 10 now.

sounds like ISU is chucking alot of 3's here. They're 3-17 from 3 point land, that is not good.

Back