'09 IN SG Colt Ryan (Evansville Verbal)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
DSCF0885.JPG

Batesville has been very, very good to the Sycamores, but Ryan is drawing legit interest from numerous Big Ten schools. He is listed as a three star shooting guard prospect by Rivals with interest in Indiana State, Purdue, Butler, Indiana and Miami (Ohio).

Good video of Colt from the IU Recruits vs Batesville scrimmage. Colt is in white wearing #11 and you'll also see some guy that played a couple games for the Sycamores. He wore #5 I think... I dunno, he was okay.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KOFMxCtlkE[/ame]

odd

I have seen him play in person, he looks alot like MM, coach should work the Batesville pipeline, Alex Grimsley would be a great fit for 2008... junior All Star another Matt Renn but more athletic:sycamores:

Any updates on this kid? This is a kid that I really want to see ISU land. I'm hearing his teammate is pretty good also.

I have heard Colt Ryan say he really wants to play in the Big Ten, now if this means he would chose a Northwestern over an ISU or Xavier who knows..... How about offering Grimsley to help land Colt Ryan

Talked to my sources and here is what they said about Colt. First off, he isn't getting any looks from any Big 10 schools. Most of his "real" intrest is from Miami (Oh), ISU and UW Green Bay. Those two schools have offered him a scholarship and State hasn't at this point. The staff loves the kid but right now as we all know State is very guard heavy. There is the latest.

I know that Indiana, Purdue, and Xavier were looking at Colt at what point. However, none offered. Xavier has since turned it's attention to other players, and is bascially off the radar. From the limited action i've seen out of him, he'd make a nice pick up for ISU.

So I saw Colt Ryan and Alex Grimsley at the YMCA in Batesville last night, do not know what to read into it but Colt had on a Xavier sweatshirt and shorts and his eyes were glued to the TV with the Xavier game on it. Although at this point I think X has moved on with the visit of Ari Stewart (#9 in 2009) whom they are listed as one of hix top 4 schools with Florida and Ga Tech I think

I have heard Colt has been drawing interest from Ohio U, Miami (OH), Butler, Wisc GB, Wisc Mil, Michigan, and Purdue, but no mention of ISU going after him, seems odd.

Back