'10 IA SF Harrison Barnes (North Carolina Verbal)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
HARRISONBARNES7_9200.JPG

Barnes is one of the top 2010 prospects in Iowa and already holds offers from three schools: Iowa, Iowa State and Indiana State. He is said to be high on the Cyclones. Longshot, but nice to see McKenna mixing it up with the big boys.

The hot rumor is that Barnes wants to stay close to home. As Svo stated, that puts Iowa St. in the drivers seat.

A 4- star! I guess I won't hold my breath, but it would be nice! Even if we would get him his rating would fall because we aren't BCS.

Harrison Barnes of All Iowa Attack has gained national attention and schools from all around the country found a seat to see him play. Barnes was handling the basketball at 6-foot-6 but is also listed as a small forward in the eyes of schools. Teams like Kansas, Kentucky and others have shown interest, Minnesota was recently down to Ames (his hometown) to check him out, and of course Iowa State is all over him.
From a recent Rivals article. You probably can close the book on this one.

Look's like he may be headed to Duke. He was in the house for the UNC-Duke game last week. At least we were a blip at one point.:meditate:

Rivals now have him as a 5 star

Last edited:
Whether a 5-Star or not, a visit to Duke can make you one! He oughta see what committing to a "Mid-Major" can do for his stars?

Back