'11 IN CB Trent Borom

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Trent is not a big defensive back, but he has quick feet and speed. Decently sized and can be physical. He's a good coverage corner and can hit. Does not stop until the play is over and could really help the Sycamore Secondary in the fall.

Trent is not a big defensive back, but he has quick feet and speed. Decently sized and can be physical. He's a good coverage corner and can hit. Does not stop until the play is over and could really help the Sycamore Secondary in the fall.
Would he be walking on if he came to ISU?

Would he be walking on if he came to ISU?

I have not heard of ISU offering him so if he doesn't receive an offer, I don't know the likelihood of this. I heard he visited the University of Indianapolis this past week and has an upcoming visit with St. Joseph's

Last edited:
I have not heard of ISU offering him so if he doesn't receive an offer, I don't know the likelihood of this. I heard he visited the University of Indianapolis this past week and has an upcoming visit with St. Joseph's
Well, neither of those programs are Division I. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices to play at a higher level. I'd imagine the only way he gets to State is if he were to walk on. Good luck to the kid wherever he lands.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
5'10 180...i hope he comes out one way or the other...those walk ons will suprise you....he has something to prove and play with a certain passion...clay matthews walked on at usc......i'm sure there are lots of other...

Back