'11 IN S Torey Nibbs (Cincinnati Verbal)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

dilligent1

The Recruit Level
I've also seen Torrey play. He has quick feet, good speed, and good size. He makes big hits and the secondary and has just a certain instinct when it comes to interception. He and as his teammate Trent Borom could be a dangerous addition to the Sycamore Secondary in the fall.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Heard he visited Cincinnati this week. Would love to get him at State, very solid athlete. Saw him play AAU hoops this summer.

Callmedoc

The Nicks Level
what did Sycamorebacker say about daughters? lol...Yeah i think it's a bad move...especially since my understanding was that we offered a scholly...

sycamorebacker

The Menser Level
Supporter
what did Sycamorebacker say about daughters? lol...Yeah i think it's a bad move...especially since my understanding was that we offered a scholly...

Well, it is true. I don't think my daughters would have even considered turning down a schollie. I can't say for sure, though, because one of them wanted a particular school and she did get the scholarship there.

My youngest ended up getting about 65K in scholarship money. That's net! and that ain't chicken feed where I come from.

Callmedoc

The Nicks Level
LOl sycamorebacker I was making a joke...yeah I had a scholly at IU till my right arm turned into an erector (sp?) set due to now Notre dame football player Luke Schmidt nailing me in what was one of the most awkward and painful moments of my life...but ISU offered a large academic scholly and really I thought I liked the professors better there...could have something to do with it Jus sayin'