'11 IN WR Shane Henderson (Offer)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Wide Receiver
Columbus (IN) Columbus East

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 185 lbs
40: 4.5 secs
Bench Max: 250
Squat Max: 315
Shuttle: 4.4
Vertical: 31 inches

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Kid has absolutely been tearing it up this year with 22 receptions for 668 yards and 7 TDs. That's just over 30 yards per catch. Still doesn't have any Division I offers so I hope the Sycamores get in and possibly steal one here.

This is the perfect kid for our Offense because he's a receiver NOT an athlete...good hands and he's a physical kid

Shane has been offered by Indiana State. It is his first scholarship offer. Columbus East is an excellent program to build a pipeline into when it comes to in-state talent.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kdALd0pGrU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Tn16BQ9Jg[/ame]

Kid looks real good...another target for Ronnie! Did anyone else notice int he first video he was dressed in blue and white....AND was wearing 33. It's fate!

I see we made an early offer. Lol.
Not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic, but offers could go out for these guys starting September 1st of last year. Recruiting for 2011 prospects is entering the home stretch and 2012 prospects could be officially offered starting September 1st of this year.

Kid looks real good...another target for Ronnie! Did anyone else notice int he first video he was dressed in blue and white....AND was wearing 33. It's fate!
Yeah, I like this kid a lot. When I see his footage, I think of Kent. I think Shane could be a big-time, sure handed slot receiver at Indiana State.

Not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic, but offers could go out for these guys starting September 1st of last year. Recruiting for 2011 prospects is entering the home stretch and 2012 prospects could be officially offered starting September 1st of this year.

I said that because on another thread everyone was complaining of no offers...

"I finally got my first offer. It came from Indiana State University."

The 6'1, 194-lb Henderson also has been keeping in contact with a pair of FBS schools from inside state lines.

"I’ve been to Purdue a couple times and they talk like they are really interested. They’ve asked me back up there next weekend. I’m going to Ball State this weekend. They keep talking like they are very interested."
From a recent Scout article

He is a very physical wide receiver. He could also play at DB for us. He just has that knack for the ball.

purdue and b-state are going to be tough to beat...did they make an offer or just showing interest in him....hope we land this kid..I like alot of the kids on here they are offering

purdue and b-state are going to be tough to beat...did they make an offer or just showing interest in him....hope we land this kid..I like alot of the kids on here they are offering
We're his only offer. Purdue has already got a commitment from a WR out of Florida and they have offers out to 12 other guys. Ball State already has 3 WR commitments and still has 7 offers out.

Back