'11 TX OG Zachary Brown (Southern)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Really liked what I saw in the video. Great use of his hands and he often got to the second level or even took out two defenders in a couple clips. Very nice.

Callmedoc

The Nicks Level
Umm yeah this is the type of player that attracts running backs to the school because everyone likes a guy who will literally kill a defender for you lol

Callmedoc

The Nicks Level
Idk how he is at pass blocking lol. but that rarely makes the highlight reels that guy has "shakir bell's new best friend" written all over him

True Blue

The All-MVC Level
Supporter
Idk how he is at pass blocking lol. but that rarely makes the highlight reels that guy has "shakir bell's new best friend" written all over him

LOL! If we get him to go with Rice! The other team wont even be able to find Shakir!

I can't believe we are getting/in the running for these kinds of players! I know we don't know how things translate to college, but I got a feeling these guys are going to be good ones.

B

bigboybob

Well, they ran the spread offense. The QB threw for 20 TDs, 4ints and 2100 yards on 227 attempts. Zac gave up 1 sac, which he says was a blown blocking assignment by a RB...lol. Teams would adjust their pass rush schemes to attack the other linemen because they couldn't get by Zac. His pass blocking is great.

Callmedoc

The Nicks Level
As my old offensive coordinator said, "you can't teach 6 foot 5 315 pounds"...unfortunately he was talking about the Jasper Defense...The same Jasper Defense that broke my arm in several different places lol...basically turning what used to be a good to great arm to a water pistol...lol true story!