'12 IL QB Robert Tonyan (Indiana State Verbal)

BrokerZ

The JSW Level
Supporter
His nickname in the fanfasy football world is “Baby Kittle.” The dude has arrived, and he now has a QB with full confidence in him.

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
Am I the only watching this tonight??! Rob Ton Jr. has three TD’s tonight on Monday Night Football! Great for Robert and ISU!
I didn't watch as I do not watch the Packers under any circumstances. I was glad to hear that RT jr had a great game. Hopefully he will be a free agent at the end of this season and play for the Colts, or a number of other teams not Green Bay. Then I can pick up a jersey of his.

meistro

The Newsom Level
Supporter
Am I the only watching this tonight??! Rob Ton Jr. has three TD’s tonight on Monday Night Football! Great for Robert and ISU!
Pretty exciting to see an ISU alum playing so well. As far as watching, I've decided not to watch pro sports until they decide to keep politics out and just play the game.

4Q_iu

The Nicks Level
Supporter
Quite a historic weekend for ISU Athletics Alumni...

Robert Tonyan has a huge, breakout game on MNF

Sean Manaea gets the start vs. the Houston Asterisks, tough game for Manaea, but he gets his first playoff start and first playoff appearance for a former Fightin' Tree since 2013 when Clint Barmes had 11 AB over 6 games for Pitt vs. StLouis

Last edited:

TreeTop

The Menser Level
Supporter
Quite a historic weekend for ISU Athletics Alumni...

Robert Tonyan has a huge, breakout game on MNF

Sean Manaea gets the start vs. the Houston Asterisks, tough game for Manaea, but he gets his first playoff start and first playoff appearance for a former Fightin' Tree since 2013 when Clint Barmes had 11 AB over 6 games for Pitt vs. StLouis
Manaea also had a playoff appearance last year....so, his second career appearance.

But I agree with your sentiment! Excellent to see our Trees on the biggest sports stages!

4Q_iu

The Nicks Level
Supporter
Manaea also had a playoff appearance last year....so, his second career appearance.

But I agree with your sentiment! Excellent to see our Trees on the biggest sports stages!

Thanks for the catch --- need to use MLB vice baseball-reference as best source...

Hopefully he gets a few more this season