'12 IL QB Robert Tonyan (Indiana State Verbal)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
His nickname in the fanfasy football world is “Baby Kittle.” The dude has arrived, and he now has a QB with full confidence in him.

Am I the only watching this tonight??! Rob Ton Jr. has three TD’s tonight on Monday Night Football! Great for Robert and ISU!

I didn't watch as I do not watch the Packers under any circumstances. I was glad to hear that RT jr had a great game. Hopefully he will be a free agent at the end of this season and play for the Colts, or a number of other teams not Green Bay. Then I can pick up a jersey of his.

Am I the only watching this tonight??! Rob Ton Jr. has three TD’s tonight on Monday Night Football! Great for Robert and ISU!
Pretty exciting to see an ISU alum playing so well. As far as watching, I've decided not to watch pro sports until they decide to keep politics out and just play the game.

Quite a historic weekend for ISU Athletics Alumni...

Robert Tonyan has a huge, breakout game on MNF

Sean Manaea gets the start vs. the Houston Asterisks, tough game for Manaea, but he gets his first playoff start and first playoff appearance for a former Fightin' Tree since 2013 when Clint Barmes had 11 AB over 6 games for Pitt vs. StLouis

Last edited:
Quite a historic weekend for ISU Athletics Alumni...

Robert Tonyan has a huge, breakout game on MNF

Sean Manaea gets the start vs. the Houston Asterisks, tough game for Manaea, but he gets his first playoff start and first playoff appearance for a former Fightin' Tree since 2013 when Clint Barmes had 11 AB over 6 games for Pitt vs. StLouis

Manaea also had a playoff appearance last year....so, his second career appearance.

But I agree with your sentiment! Excellent to see our Trees on the biggest sports stages!

Manaea also had a playoff appearance last year....so, his second career appearance.

But I agree with your sentiment! Excellent to see our Trees on the biggest sports stages!

Thanks for the catch --- need to use MLB vice baseball-reference as best source...

Hopefully he gets a few more this season

Robert Tonyan having ANOTHER career game on SNF...

lotta time left in the 4th but he has 4 catches (on 4 tgts), 59 yds, another TD, Packers are SLAYING the Cubs... ain't no Bears in Green Bay tonight

Tonyan had one reception last night; only targeted twice by Rodgers

Packers win take the division and effectively seal home field / #1 seed thru playoffs

The real story from the Packers winning the Division isn't Tonyan catching another pass, it was ISU's Dominique Dafney, who caught his 1st NFL pass. Congratulations Dominique!!!!

Back