'13 IL WR Malysha Flanders

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.

It would be great to get a receiver of his size. We're going to be throwing the ball a bit more so I can see receivers wanting to come to Terre Haute.

Has passed on scholarship offers from UNI and ISU to take a preferred walk-on spot at Mississippi State. Real head scratcher there... talk about paying to play football. Good luck to the kid.

Some "advisor" got in his head telling him he's too good for FCS...bet he ends up there anyway...:grillin:

Some "advisor" got in his head telling him he's too good for FCS...bet he ends up there anyway...:grillin:

After racking up $50k+ debt if he stays a couple years at out-of-state tuition. I just can't understand turning down a free college education.

It's Mississippi State. I'm sure some boosters will be paying his tuition anyway. On a more a serious note, I have no hard feelings and wish he and any other recruit who doesn't choose ISU well in their careers.

It's Mississippi State. I'm sure some boosters will be paying his tuition anyway. On a more a serious note, I have no hard feelings and wish he and any other recruit who doesn't choose ISU well in their careers.

Well of course. And if he doesn't find Mississippi State all he thought it would be, perhaps he will find his way back to ISU!!!

Looks like things didn't work out with Mississippi State as he didn't qualify. He's headed to a prep school.

Back