'15 IN PG Jimmy King

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Indiana State was on hand to see him tonight vs Eron Gordon and Cathedral.

Apparently Evansville, Air Force and Ball State in to see him tonight, too.

Contingency or one of the scholarships is being vacated. I guess we'll find out in a month or so.

Or just kicking the tires and in the end, much ado about nothing.

Remember last year it was PJ Thompson and we all speculated and nothing came of it. Could be more of the same here.

Or just kicking the tires and in the end, much ado about nothing.

Remember last year it was PJ Thompson and we all speculated and nothing came of it. Could be more of the same here.

I thought we had a scholarship available when PJ committed, didn't we?

Should this seem weird considering no scholarships available?

Well, according to a couple coaches, we offered a 2015 center prospect out of Kentucky the other. I posted about this the other day in the Supporting Member's forum. Unfortunately, I can't find enough info to create a profile but I may as well create one now even if it is damn near blank.

Both of those kids can shit up and get man... They were kinda chatty toward one another also it looked like - bad blood or just two kids wearing emotion on their sleeve, either way it brought out the best in them it would appear.

Editors Note: Not drinking tonight.

Last edited:
Why is he not signed already?

King didn't do a lot of shooting in that video. Looking at his frame, I'm not sure he can get to the rim at will against college players like he could in high school playing at Roncalli. I can't remember if I saw him playing for EG10 last Summer or not. I'd like to see more of him just shooting but that would be my guess.

I've seen Guy do exactly what he did in this video against Top 50 players all last Summer. Kid is legit. So I do like the fact that King went toe-to-toe with him and held his own.

A wiser basketball mind than me once said, "highlights are always good"...

He looks like a nice player, doesn't make him an option for next year. I think Lansing is looking for a couple guys who can come in and help us from day 1 if he can get them he will probably take what he can get at this point.

I agree with Jason. In the video I did not see him shoot an outside shot. Won't be able to get to basket, he will get swatted. We need something more explosive. Nice high school player.

Back