[Committed Elsewhere] '17 IL PG Tai Bibbs (Columbia)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Will be more of a SG in college. Does anyone ever put together highlight tapes of guards sharing the basketball and seeing the floor?! Some of the best guards I've ever watched play the game were amazin ball handlers and passers before they were shooters, scorers and dunkers. I want a kid who can flipping make highlights by passing the ball.

Not sure that I like that we're in the market for a PG. None of our "commits" are PGs. Our PG of the future is currently getting plenty of playing time.

Not sure that I like that we're in the market for a PG. None of our "commits" are PGs. Our PG of the future is currently getting plenty of playing time.

You can never have enough PG's and currently we only have one true PG on this roster sooooo I think we need to be in the market for one. Just not sure this kid is a PG from watching this video.

Well, it seems like most of the guys we get are combo guards. Guys that can handle the ball well but also score.

You can never have enough PG's and currently we only have one true PG on this roster sooooo I think we need to be in the market for one. Just not sure this kid is a PG from watching this video.

Tyreke can play the point guard position has played it for past 3 years but this year they move him around to have more scoring options

Will be more of a SG in college. Does anyone ever put together highlight tapes of guards sharing the basketball and seeing the floor?! Some of the best guards I've ever watched play the game were amazin ball handlers and passers before they were shooters, scorers and dunkers. I want a kid who can flipping make highlights by passing the ball.

Some very good guards never make it to shooters, scorers and dunkers category. Brilliant observation Mr. SSOM.

A couple of years ago, I said on here that I thought BS could play PG for us. Then, for 2 years I thought I was wrong because I questioned his passing. But I think, this year, he has shown more ability to create shots for teammates than I thought he could.

Back