[Offered/Committed Elsewhere] '17 IN PF Ra Kpedi (Vermont)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.

Not sure how he compares with other recruits, but, based on the video I would say Rickman jumps at least a foot higher and quicker. I suppose we are focusing on shooting wings or shooting/scoring PF's.
Correct. Once Devin Thomas verballed, his offer was basically null and void.

Boom...roasted
If he wants to shit post, I'm going to return fire.

Not sure what he or bigsportsfan were trying to get at. When players get offered, there is a pecking order and a lot of times offers are contingent on other players giving a commitment. If you already have a blue triangle and need a green square, you don't add another blue triangle. Apparently their parents didn't love them enough to get them a Shape-O-Ball.

10049001398.main_1.jpg

If he wants to shit post, I'm going to return fire.

Not sure what he or bigsportsfan were trying to get at. When players get offered, there is a pecking order and a lot of times offers are contingent on other players giving a commitment. If you already have a blue triangle and need a green square, you don't add another blue triangle. Apparently their parents didn't love them enough to get them a Shape-O-Ball.

10049001398.main_1.jpg

My boy is the MJ of the mickey shape-o-ball!

I volunteered my time for 2 years for a Sycamore athletic team! I'll donate $$$ once Lansing is gone!

That solves all our issues! You're a true pro. Don't hurt yoursef patting yourself on the back. I can think of a whole lot of less glorious things one can do while "volunteering" ones time than helping out a D1 athletic team - how rigorous.

Why even bother visiting this forum and posting? You call yourself a true fan? Your entitled to feel the way you feel - I'm not even here to encourage you too feel differently. But to come on here and say you aint giving money until he's gone. Boy how big of you to post as much.

Last edited:

Back