[Offered/Committed Elsewhere] '17 OH SF Naz Bohannon (Youngstown State)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Should be a full court press for this kid. Anyone who is turning down mich st and other bcs football offers to play ball is serious about his craft.

Should be a full court press for this kid. Anyone who is turning down mich st and other bcs football offers to play ball is serious about his craft.
Yep, we could use more kids with an edge and toughness, especially in the front court.

The way people from his area talk about him, he's got a Draymond Green/Denzel Valentine feel to him.

What's the hold up? I would be getting in the gym to see this kid and get him on campus for a visit. Then don't let him leave campus until he signs his NLI. We need size and an athlete and he looks like he could provide that.

Naz has been asked to visit. Hopefully they get him on campus.

Current offers include us, Drexel, Bowling Green, Green Bay, Kent State, Stony Brook, Army, Brown, New Mexico and Akron.

Also been told he is up to 6'6", 220 pounds.

Naz has been asked to visit. Hopefully they get him on campus.

Current offers include us, Drexel, Bowling Green, Green Bay, Kent State, Stony Brook, Army, Brown, New Mexico and Akron.

Also been told he is up to 6'6", 220 pounds.

Yep - this is the guy. Go get 'em Lansing. He looks like he has an edge to him, plays with passion and intensity and wouldn't back down to anyone. We have plenty of shooters...I want a bruiser that will finish and the rim and rebound his damn position. It's only one tape, but it seems Naz can do all of that. Would love to see his size and athleticism (6'6" 220 lbs that can MOVE) on our wing next year.

Oh, and his name is cool.

Yep - this is the guy. Go get 'em Lansing. He looks like he has an edge to him, plays with passion and intensity and wouldn't back down to anyone. We have plenty of shooters...I want a bruiser that will finish and the rim and rebound his damn position. It's only one tape, but it seems Naz can do all of that. Would love to see his size and athleticism (6'6" 220 lbs that can MOVE) on our wing next year.

Oh, and his name is cool.

Let's hope these are coming form the recruits. I didn't notice it this year.

Back