[Offered/Committed Elsewhere] '18 CA SF Christian Gray (Fresno State)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Thinking just from our current championship teams perspective (Loyola) if he is a Aundre Jackson or Christian Thomas clone i'm sold. We could use a tough guy/ dirty work guy to do some of things Clemons did for us as a PG or Walker types provided us in the past..They don't always have to be 6'10 to be productive.

Last edited:
Too thick-legged, not very athletic or fundamental- no ups. 6'6" post man not going to get it. Doesn't look the type that plays hard. We've got to do better. Hope you guys don't fall into this type of player is what we need like our coaches do. Lets do better than this and bigger and athletic.

Too thick-legged, not very athletic or fundamental- no ups. 6'6" post man not going to get it. Doesn't look the type that plays hard. We've got to do better. Hope you guys don't fall into this type of player is what we need like our coaches do. Lets do better than this and bigger and athletic.

Got all that off a 2 min tape?? Thick legged? Wtf is that. Looked fairly athletic and not sure how you gathered anything about fundamentals..not saying I know he would or wouldnt be able to help us..need to see some live action and such..but how you got all of that from that video is beyond me

'18 CA SF Christian Gray

Got all that off a 2 min tape?? Thick legged? Wtf is that. Looked fairly athletic and not sure how you gathered anything about fundamentals..not saying I know he would or wouldnt be able to help us..need to see some live action and such..but how you got all of that from that video is beyond me

Thick legged. Lmao as opposed to stick legged?! You never know what will come next on here. When in doubt if you can’t judge someone by their basketball attributes then just look at their legs and see if they’re thick...

Very keen observer. I question your vision, though. Do you have a wide screen monitor?

Back