[Offered/Committed Elsewhere] '19 FL SG Jimmy Beane (Southern Illinois)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Not sure how old his offer is, but I just came across this on Twitter. He is originally from South Bend and family moved him to Florida.

Hmm. Odd grouping. VerbalCommits does not list offers from any of the schools, either.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I was around the kid a little growing up. Went through Mishawaka schools, attending South Bend Clay, then moved down to Florida to finish high school...no thanks to that. Didn’t have a great attitude/work ethic back in his early days, but who knows, people change. I believe he is related to the Beane clan over at Southern. So my guess is he will be a Saluki and the rest of schools listed are just for show.

I was around the kid a little growing up. Went through Mishawaka schools, attending South Bend Clay, then moved down to Florida to finish high school...no thanks to that. Didn’t have a great attitude/work ethic back in his early days, but who knows, people change. I believe he is related to the Beane clan over at Southern. So my guess is he will be a Saluki and the rest of schools listed are just for show.

Makes sense and I agree with the filler schools.

Back