2 Tickets ISU vs Drake Nov. 30th

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

CoachShipp

The Sycamore Level
Hello,

Somehow while purchasing tickets for the Nov. 27 ISU vs. Trinity Christian game, I mistakenly purchased two tickets for the Nov 30th game vs. Drake. I'll be in Franklin, TN that day for an illumination ceremony for the 1864 Battle of Franklin (great grandfather/63rd Indiana).

Anyone interested in two discounted tickets for the Nov. 30th Drake game? Selling them together for 18.00. I can mail them or hand deliver at Hulman when we drive up from Evansville for the Sunday, Nov 27 game (which I bought after my screw-up). Anyone interested can message me here on the forum.

isu drake tix.jpg

CoachShipp

The Sycamore Level
With this being a promotional game for the Optimist Club of Terre Haute Clothe a Kid program, if you buy these two from me I'll donate all of the $$ (asking 15.oo) to the Clothe a Kid program. I'll be at the game Sunday the 27th and can meet you at Hulman or elsewhere. With TicketBastard fees, they cost me 25.oo...just trying not to eat the whole cost due to my stupidity.

DyedBlue

The Varsity Level
As a Noon Optimist Member, I thank you.

FYI, the Noon Optimist Clothe A Child Auction is again ONLINE ONLY and has started effective today. I don't have the exact link in my memory bank, but typing Noon Optimist Clothe A Child Auction should get you into the site.

Lots of interesting items donated by individuals and businesses in Vigo County including several ISU packets (clothes, signed BB and FB, ticket packages, etc).