[Offered] '20 GA CG Markeith Browning

BrokerZ

The JSW Level
Supporter
This kid looks freakishly athletic and has an NCAA-ready build/body. In his hype video on twitter he looks to have a fairly fluid jumper, but from the little bit of video I saw he looks like he may be a little loose with the basketball.

I think we need more size, like a 6'7" athletic forward, to fill out the 2020 class, but this kid looks like he may have potential.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
This kid looks freakishly athletic and has an NCAA-ready build/body. In his hype video on twitter he looks to have a fairly fluid jumper, but from the little bit of video I saw he looks like he may be a little loose with the basketball.

I think we need more size, like a 6'7" athletic forward, to fill out the 2020 class, but this kid looks like he may have potential.
My guess is they think they have that in Stephens?

If we get this kid, I hope he lives up to the Cummings production -- same JUCO, same CG role, about the same size.

Southgrad07

The Wade Level
Supporter
Did he ever make it to coffeyville or was he slated to go there next season? Played for a prep school this past year (the skill factory). Some of their games are online. Only watched one so far, but he looks intriguing.

sycamorebacker

The Menser Level
Did he ever make it to coffeyville or was he slated to go there next season? Played for a prep school this past year (the skill factory). Some of their games are online. Only watched one so far, but he looks intriguing.
I was confused about that. I thought I saw that he was playing in Atlanta? He looks pretty good to me too.
Not sure about our PG next year. I expected more from Bacote. But I think Larry will be in the mix.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
I can't find a NJCAA page for him and he isn't on their roster so it looks like maybe he prepped this year and was going their next year? If that is the case, I think he'd be a 4 year player like Khristian Smith if he came here.

https://redravenathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2019-20/roster

Southgrad07

The Wade Level
Supporter
I was confused about that. I thought I saw that he was playing in Atlanta? He looks pretty good to me too.
Not sure about our PG next year. I expected more from Bacote. But I think Larry will be in the mix.
As many good things as I've heard about Larry I still want someone like this or Porter to come in this off-season. We can't put all of our eggs in the basket of an unknown true Fr at such an important position.

sycamorebacker

The Menser Level
As many good things as I've heard about Larry I still want someone like this or Porter to come in this off-season. We can't put all of our eggs in the basket of an unknown true Fr at such an important position.
I like to have several PG's or CG's. Bacote struggled to score and Key definitely couldn't be a PG. I wouldn't mind at all if we signed another one.

No official word on Agbo yet?

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
I like to have several PG's or CG's. Bacote struggled to score and Key definitely couldn't be a PG. I wouldn't mind at all if we signed another one.

No official word on Agbo yet?
Also, I think the Valley has moved to a league where it is almost like hockey in terms of having lines. Load me up with guards and let them duke it out to see who gets the bulk PT.