2008 FB Schedule

KMillington64

The Blue Level
We should beat SEMO. Northern Illinois is rated the worst team in Division IA and they have a new coach (Jerry Kill from Souther Illinois). Look for them to struggle. I will hold judgement until I see the team. By the way we have a bye after week 1 and we are also playing 12 games now.

I'm ready!

Anybody want to go with me to Fargo? JK, although I'll be going.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
I am within 3 hrs. so might consider it KM. The FargoDome is pretty impressive, they finish the marathon in that thing.

We should beat SEMO. Northern Illinois is rated the worst team in Division IA and they have a new coach (Jerry Kill from Souther Illinois). Look for them to struggle. I will hold judgement until I see the team. By the way we have a bye after week 1 and we are also playing 12 games now.

I'm ready!

Anybody want to go with me to Fargo? JK, although I'll be going.

IndyTreeFan

The Nicks Level
Supporter
That schedule looks pretty brutal to a program at the place ours is at. I'm gonna say the change in coaching staff will be good for three wins. Then, in 2009, talent and preparation will have to account for the W's.

What I cannot wait to see, just because it will look so strange, is our 2011 schedule with Penn State on it. I hope Miles can work his magic before that one so we don't get anyone hurt!!!!

KMillington64

The Blue Level
At least Penn State will fund our program for the year.

I believe we have Louisville and Tulsa for the 2009 schedule.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
he11 no, these 2 dakota school fans think they are God's gift to I-AA FB, I hope the rest of the GFC has had enough time to scout them and know how to beat them. the ND school will be more difficult to beat than the SD school.

and you are correct, ISU is at Tulsa and Louisville in 2009. I do know that.

It is going to be a long trip for me. I will probably have to fly.

Do you go to NDSU games?