2021 Baseball Schedule

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

WOZ

The Varsity Level
Seriously?
24 games on the road before we have our 1st home game.
Overall, only 12 home games and 36 road games!

TreeTop

The Menser Level
Supporter
Seriously?
24 games on the road before we have our 1st home game.
Overall, only 12 home games and 36 road games!

24 is a lot, no doubt. And only 12 home games is a bummer. But...for a northern university, we have to expect as much until the pandemic is over. I'm hoping we'll add a mid-week game (or games) vs IU and Ball State before all is said and done.

Also...WOZ, love the hat in your avatar photo! Go go Sox!

True Blue

The All-MVC Level
Supporter
24 is a lot, no doubt. And only 12 home games is a bummer. But...for a northern university, we have to expect as much until the pandemic is over. I'm hoping we'll add a mid-week game (or games) vs IU and Ball State before all is said and done.

I wish they’d release the roster as well.

The Big Ten is playing conference only games

WOZ

The Varsity Level

landrus13

The Green Level
Did anyone else watch the series with Pitt over the weekend? ISU has some work to do. Pitching was pretty shaky on Saturday and Sunday after being pretty good Friday. Offense looked pretty slow to start. Expected that to happen with not a lot of work done in the offseason and limited work so far this spring. I think the offense will come around but it'll have to be in a hurry. I watched Tennessee this weekend too, and they are impressive. Showed a lot of power and their pitching was top notch. Tennessee will be another tough test. And those games will be on ESPN3 or ESPN+ if anyone has those.

TreeTop

The Menser Level
Supporter
I watched some of the games this weekend, game 1 was great, a 4-0 shutout....but our batters struck out 15 times. Games 2 and 3 were forgettable. Tristan Weaver, our pre-season all-american has yet to pitch. Tyler Grauer, our other star pitcher, had a not so great outing. We played a lot of Freshman.

HOOPSFAN

The Varsity Level
Did anyone else watch the series with Pitt over the weekend? ISU has some work to do. Pitching was pretty shaky on Saturday and Sunday after being pretty good Friday. Offense looked pretty slow to start. Expected that to happen with not a lot of work done in the offseason and limited work so far this spring. I think the offense will come around but it'll have to be in a hurry. I watched Tennessee this weekend too, and they are impressive. Showed a lot of power and their pitching was top notch. Tennessee will be another tough test. And those games will be on ESPN3 or ESPN+ if anyone has those.
I think they are scheduled on ESPN-SEC channel not available on ESPN3 or ESPN+ ? Some cable networks have that channel if you subscribe & maybe on DISH or DIRECTTV?

HOOPSFAN

The Varsity Level
I watched some of the games this weekend, game 1 was great, a 4-0 shutout....but our batters struck out 15 times. Games 2 and 3 were forgettable. Tristan Weaver, our pre-season all-american has yet to pitch. Tyler Grauer, our other star pitcher, had a not so great outing. We played a lot of Freshman.
Anyone know what is going on with Weaver? Is he on the trip?

Sycamorefan96

The All-MVC Level
ISU announced today that they're not going to allow fans for baseball. Well it's technically limited attendance, but unless you know someone you're not getting in. They're not selling any tickets; season or single game.