2021 Offseason Player Movement

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Who cares I got attached to watching Williams and Lavara, this all sucks look how good we would have looked if we kept GL!
Well if you're an Indiana State fan, you should.

Lansing is gone and it's just the reality we need to accept. Regardless of the pomp and circumstance, the program will move forward so it's best not to dwell on it and start looking towards the future. My hope is the new coach can somehow convince guys to return but if they don't want to be Sycamores, fuck 'em. You're either with us, or you're on one of the 352 enemy D1 teams.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Jason,
I am in agreement with you....I am a Lansing guy, but a ISU guy first and foremost. I started with
Coach Stauffer and I still rolling with the punches.
By the way....I knew you were serious when you dropped the f bomb in your last post.
GO SYCAMORES!!!!!!

I've been to Wake Forest a number of times and know several alums. Hope he really prospers there.
I got my Masters from Wake in 1995, I was there 2 years for school, then 4 years working, luckily I was there for the Tim Duncan, Randolph Childress years, those were the high points of Wake BB, they have been irrelevant ever since. I'm baffled by his choice.

Obviously I will follow his career since I follow Wake BB as well

Former Indiana State coach Greg Lansing calls Jake LaRavia a "program changer" for Wake Forest
Indiana, Virginia, Xavier, Virginia Tech, Wichita State, NC State, Georgia, Nevada, Butler, Bradley, Ball State, Davidson and UW-Green Bay since putting his name in the portal a week ago, wre all interested in Jake..
Saw this on some Wake Forest, Verizon Frontline.

I still wish he would have waited and given our new coach a chance to talk with him.
What’s the hurry? He has the leverage.

I still wish he would have waited and given our new coach a chance to talk with him.
What’s the hurry? He has the leverage.

Wishin' & Hopin' aren't going to change it; this was a well-known scenario over a year ago

Complaints should be directed to the ISU Athletic Department, the person you'll want to speak with is one: "Sherard Clinkscales"

Just curious what the "Fire Greg Lansing" contingent thinks about this news. Collateral damage, so whatever? You can't really shift blame to the administration or the AD, can you?

Everyone can say we all knew this was going to happen, so are we now to simply trust the process?

Just curious what the "Fire Greg Lansing" contingent thinks about this news. Collateral damage, so whatever? You can't really shift blame to the administration or the AD, can you?

Everyone can say we all knew this was going to happen, so are we now to simply trust the process?
I wanted Lansing fired and didn’t think LaRavia was good enough to make me want to keep Lansing. I would have liked for LaRavia to have stayed, but I’m also not convinced he hasn’t become over rated.

Didn’t Wardle have some problems at his previous stop (Wis-GB?) that pre-dated his time at Bradley ?

Back