2022 All-MVC Honors Announced

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
No Larry on the all defense team,,,……ok sure 🤔

17 people voted for Mosley as player of the year. 17 people should not be able to vote for this award next year.
I don’t understand your comment about the 17 ppl. It absolutely came down to Mosley and Green. Both had similar numbers and both had a couple stinkers. Larry played some good defense in some games but we were bad defensively and I just don’t feel Larry had done enough to get on the all defensive team however I don’t agree with everyone that was selected. The one kid from Bradley definitely should of been on there.

Anyone who could watch Green and Mosley play and not see that Green is twice the player as Mosley, well then I can’t help them

Mosley flamed early & fizzled late, and therein lies the difference. Green is a team leader, a Mr. Clutch when in need. It took Green awhile to get going early this season following his '21 hip surgery, but once primed, his MVC brilliance was unmatched! He embodies the true spirit of the "Larry Bird Award."

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Mosley flamed early & fizzled late, and therein lies the difference. Green is a team leader, a Mr. Clutch when in need. It took Green awhile to get going early this season following his '21 hip surgery, but once primed, his MVC brilliance was unmatched! He embodies the true spirit of the "Larry Bird Award."

I never said this wasn’t the case. Bankshot is griping about AJ not being unanimous

Ya, that post really looks like a "gripe"...get a grip, JT. The bottom line is that when the chips were on the line, Green carried the Panthers. Those who saw Mosely in TH are aware of his propensity to"disappear" under heat.

Ya, that post really looks like a "gripe"...get a grip, JT. The bottom line is that when the chips were on the line, Green carried the Panthers. Those who saw Mosely in TH are aware of his propensity to"disappear" under heat.
Or you can get a grip. AJ won player of the year and you’re concerned with 17 ppl who didn’t vote him SMH

Or you can get a grip. AJ won player of the year and you’re concerned with 17 ppl who didn’t vote him SMH
I'm trying to figure out how you've reached such a conclusion? Nowhere have I expressed any frustration w/ Green winning via a UNANIMOUS ballot.

Back