2022 Offseason Player Movement

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Figured it was time to make this thread.

I did notice in doing some looking around, Drake landed a big time transfer from Texas Tech -- Sardaar Calhoun.

Outside of that, here are current Valley transfers or programs we play a bit:

Ball State - Kani Acree
Evansville - Troy Boynton
IUPUI - Azariah Seay
Missouri State - Keaton Hervey
Murray State - Elijah Farr
UIC - Maurice Commander, RayQuawndis Mitchell

And then that Donovan Ivory kid that hit all of those 3s against us to start the year is leaving Green Bay.

Finally, there is a kid Lansing was looking at that ended up at Penn, Bryce Washington, that is transferring. He played for The Family out of Detroit. He was a pretty big time scorer in Michigan and his AAU team was loaded with some kids going to Michigan/Michigan State IIRC.

Total bummer that we've lost out out on Dakota Reber from Incarnate Word, he's transferring to Lower Columbia College. The Red Devils always steal our recruits!

Total bummer that we've lost out out on Dakota Reber from Incarnate Word, he's transferring to Lower Columbia College. The Red Devils always steal our recruits!

IDK... I think Reber is still in play, course if San Antonio was too far from Milwaukie for him... TerreDise may be as well

What kind of NIL can Baesler's offer him?

Remember Freeman-Liberty at Valpo? Left for DePaul? Well, he is a free agent again per Twitter.
He'll probably go pro. He's a senior. Yes, he has one more year of eligibility available, but my guess is he won't transfer again. Ready to profit off his skills!

He'll probably go pro. He's a senior. Yes, he has one more year of eligibility available, but my guess is he won't transfer again. Ready to profit off his skills!

He'd make more at a HM program. Seriously.

Some of these kids are pulling 6 figures in NLI money already. Add in whatever they were getting paid previously as a "disadvantaged" student athlete being "exploited" by the system.

He'd make more at a HM program. Seriously.

Some of these kids are pulling 6 figures in NLI money already. Add in whatever they were getting paid previously as a "disadvantaged" student athlete being "exploited" by the system.
Interesting. That's not something I had considered. And unfortunately, I believe it.

Yeah, I just saw that schools are coming back to the table wanting a NLI framework because it's already off the rails. Prominent alums are forming companies to pay the players directly just like most of us said would happen.

This move should surprise no one, especially ANYONE that follows college sports. The NLI will 'destroy' MBB and football in their current "systems"

How long before UK forms a 'Jr Varsity' JUST to house players on NLI payouts to keep them from other schools?

Back