2023-24 Rankings & Accolades

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
To be fair... it's IS the official Athletics logo - right?

Though for some unknown reason, ISU had 3-5 different fonts, logos for varying athl teams...

Congrats to the MBB team for fighting into the Top 25 poll(s) - both of them!

Official athletics logo - yes.

Quite frankly and not directed at anyone in particular, with all the positivity going on right now I’d just prefer not argue about anything - especially these old debates that we’ve had on here for years when we have nothing else to do but bitch and moan.

Just trying to stay present in the positivity and ride the wave. They have a tendency in sport to come and go very quickly. I can bitch about the logo later I suppose.

I hope this helps with recruiting next year and also get us more p5 opportunities I think we only lose Larry after this season

I hope this helps with recruiting next year and also get us more p5 opportunities I think we only lose Larry after this season

Here is the eligibility chart:

My apologies wasn’t trying to say anything negative just saying we have an established team and having a great season getting ranked and possibly could run the table the rest of the way. I hope we get more good quality opponents like Alabama and Michigan state. So many times have we beat the likes of IU and end up playing no real big name schools.

This is a pretty awesome accomplishment for all parties: coaches, players, fans, etc. We all care about this and to continue to receive the recognition takes one thing, continue to win. This team is on a mission and I believe they understand greater things are at stake, but they are now being given credit for the body of work to date.

I like HCJS quote to Associated Press:

"It's a group that the community can really wrap their arms around - and I think they have"
"I know Terre Haute. They love basketball. I know there is great history and tradition, from Larry Bird, to John Wooden and Clarence Walker".

I LOVE that he got Clarence's name in there!! Maybe it will cause some people to look that story up!!

Back