[Offered/Committed Elsewhere] '21 IN PG Luke Brown (Stetson)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Horrible. What a sad day in the history of our program. I thought this was going to be the kid to take us back to the promise land. Him and Mervis - really.

What an elite list of basketball schools Stenson and now Ball State...

Horrible. What a sad day in the history of our program. I thought this was going to be the kid to take us back to the promise land. Him and Mervis - really.

What an elite list of basketball schools Stenson and now Ball State...

he was swayed by all of the corn fields... Delaware County has 59K+ acres in corn to Vigo County's 44,369 acres... that's a 10% in acreage OR 23.1 Square Miles MORE than Vigo County

It's the CORN

he was swayed by all of the corn fields... Delaware County has 59K+ acres in corn to Vigo County's 44,369 acres... that's a 10% in acreage OR 23.1 Square Miles MORE than Vigo County

It's the CORN
I was getting a little worried, but I'm glad to see that you two have made up. #cornhole

Nothing happened that I know of? I just saw another recruiting thread with the name “Luke” and I just couldn’t help but forget about how ISUCC and others thought this kid was the next Larry Bird. Absolutely hilarious

Nothing happened that I know of? I just saw another recruiting thread with the name “Luke” and I just couldn’t help but forget about how ISUCC and others thought this kid was the next Larry Bird. Absolutely hilarious

I remember watching a game last year against Florida or Florida State and he dropped like 25 on them and looked like the best guard on the floor. My guess is his issues were between the ears.

I remember watching a game last year against Florida or Florida State and he dropped like 25 on them and looked like the best guard on the floor. My guess is his issues were between the ears.

the Stetson press release announcing his return to Stetson mentioned he struggles with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)...

depending on the severity, his meds, maybe IWU is the BEST place for him...

https://www2.stetson.edu/today/2023/01/the-return-of-luke-brown-blessed-to-be-here/

Back