[Offered/Committed Elsewhere] '23 IN SG Joey Hart (Kentucky)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.

Rumors report: UCF, Northwestern and Loyola are in big-time. ISU is not a player at this time.
Not that they wouldn't love to have him....he isn't thinking ISU at this time. More P5 expected
to pursue in the future.

Rumors report: UCF, Northwestern and Loyola are in big-time. ISU is not a player at this time.
Not that they wouldn't love to have him....he isn't thinking ISU at this time. More P5 expected
to pursue in the future.

I don’t think anyone here is too worried about it. He’s got as little of hype as I’ve seen for a talented local kid. Good luck in the P5… close the thread mutually not interested.

Not to get involved in a dispute.....But, Joey Hart is as solid as they come.
He will get multiple offers from P5 schools. As a junior there are many good days
to come in his high school career.

Not to get involved in a dispute.....But, Joey Hart is as solid as they come.
He will get multiple offers from P5 schools. As a junior there are many good days
to come in his high school career.
There's no dispute here. I know Hart is legit and will have his pick of many P5 schools barring injury. I also know we ain't getting him. I just made a quick comment the other day b/c I really enjoyed what I saw out of him at the Classic. My sarcasm was about Lansing offering a scholarship to Lincoln Hale. I'm sure he's a nice kid but clearly wasn't D1 material. Maybe he will be someday, who knows. But he clearly wasn't coming out of high school.

I haven't seen him play, but I'm willing to predict that he only gets offers from the 2n-3rd tier high majors. From when I watched him on video when he was younger,
I didn't see obvious big ten type athletic ability.
I have not seen much of him, so I am just rambling in ignorance from a little knowledge.
I have no idea how fast he is or quick against other high major players. Just only thinking that big 10, etc are trying to compete with UK, KU, Duke, etc.

However, offers from lower big 10 teams, like Northwestern, are fine and hard to turn down academically speaking.

However, we had a football family here that sent a kid to ISU and one to ND to major in accounting. When they got out, they got offers for the same money.
Some of you may know who they are.

Last edited:
Wish we emphasized Indiana kids more. Not that we need 100% in-state roster, but this is one who can play for us. He even admits that Ball State has been recruiting him the hardest. Don't understand.

Back