'24 INTL PG Bruno Alocen Guerra

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
2nd year in a row ISU filled final roster spot with international player, & I like it. We likely have most or all of our NIL already committed, so it makes sense. I applaud the coaching staff, & one year it will really pay off.

I saw enough skill from Bruno's tapes to like him on the team. He did show some ball handling, 3-point shooting, clutch shooting, dribble-drive, finishes well, & a competitive spirit.

Maybe he cracks rotation this year, but if not, will be a great practice body, and hopefully matures into a nice player at our level. Low risk, potentially high reward for ISU. I like it.

You can turn on caption and have it translate it. To sum this up they said playing in the MVC is a high level conference. Bruno will need to be patient. They potentially see him becoming starter next season. They think he can develop at Indiana state.
I sincerely love that they're using SycamorePride as a resource for their discussion. Later today I'm gonna take the time to watch this and read the conversation with the translate too, thanks for the tip!

I sincerely love that they're using SycamorePride as a resource for their discussion. Later today I'm gonna take the time to watch this and read the conversation with the translate too, thanks for the tip!
No problem. It's not an in-depth analysis so I would take it with a grain of salt.

could be a walk-on with a substantial NIL pkg
Aren't foreign players not technically allowed to get any NIL money (hence the large amount of teams not signing foreign players).

Obviously Purdue found a loophole for Edey but they're playing with a lot more money than we are.

I don't know how to put this but... we're kind of a big deal. SPFTW!

200.webp

Translation from above:

A brief break from the previews to talk about Bruno Alocén's arrival to the Indiana State Sycamores next season. We discuss the impact he can have in his first season in the Missouri Valley Conference.

Back