Any Predictions for the upcoming Home and Home Series Announcement??

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

landrus13

The JSW Level
ISU said in their article announcing the Montana home and home that another one would be announced in the coming weeks.

Anyone have any thoughts on who they think it could be??

I'd like to see Liberty again or maybe a series with UT Martin?

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
well, there seems to be a mvfc big sky thing going on so I could see Weber or northern colorado but if we are flying i guess it doesnt matter which school it is

well, there seems to be a mvfc big sky thing going on so I could see Weber or northern colorado but if we are flying i guess it doesn't matter which school it is

The MVFC and Big Sky have had a challenge series going on for a few years now. Hopefully the other one is against a BSC school. I'm sick of the D2 schools and would like to see some quality opponents come into Memorial during the non conference.

Hopefully it isn't another D2 school. It doesn't say it'll be another FCS school so hopefully it's not another no name school. The way Clinkscales was talking, it's gonna be another school to prepare ISU for the playoffs.

ISU said in their article announcing the Montana home and home that another one would be announced in the coming weeks.

Anyone have any thoughts on who they think it could be??

I'd like to see Liberty again or maybe a series with UT Martin?

You're getting your wish. We're playing UT Martin in 2026 and 2027. First game is in Terre Haute.

Back