Around the MVFC - Spring 2021

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Sycamorefan96

The All-MVC Level
I watched most of the first half of the SIU @ UND game. UND leads 16-14 at the half, but SIU fumbled the ball three times and two of them led to UND TD's. One was a scoop and score, while the other one gave UND the ball in the red zone.

SIU's starting QB got hurt towards the end of the half and their backup led them right down the field to get them within 2. If SIU quits fumbling they should win.

Sycamorefan96

The All-MVC Level
I watched most of the first half of the SIU @ UND game. UND leads 16-14 at the half, but SIU fumbled the ball three times and two of them led to UND TD's. One was a scoop and score, while the other one gave UND the ball in the red zone.

SIU's starting QB got hurt towards the end of the half and their backup led them right down the field to get them within 2. If SIU quits fumbling they should win.
North Dakota is now up 37-14 at the end of the 3rd Q and is well on their way to victory.

Sycamorefan96

The All-MVC Level
NDSU 25 YSU 7. NDSU converted on a 2 point conversion in the first quarter. Their new coach is still classless in my view.

TTU upset APSU 27-21.

Sycamorefan96

The All-MVC Level
Imagine being FBS and losing 43-17 to an FCS program playing in only their second football game as a D1 program. That's what happened tonight to New Mexico State against Tarleton State.

Sycamorefan96

The All-MVC Level
All kinds of interesting scores today. This should be a fun season to follow, even if we are skipping out on it like a bunch of wusses.

SIU 38 #1 NDSU 14 is clearly the most noteworthy. It's even posted on the homepage of ESPN.

#14 North Dakota beat #3 SDSU 28-17 which is another surprise.

South Dakota, who wasn't even receiving any votes in the top 25 poll, upset #7 Illinois State 27-20 in Normal.

#5 UNI 21 YSU 0

MSU 30 WIU 24