baseball signs 8

Beav89

The Sycamore Level
One of the high school kids, Cordell Greene, is my nephew. He has a website if anyone is interested in more details on him.

I know his family is really excited to see him playing for ISU next season!

ISUCC

The Odum Level
thanks for the heads up on that. He reminds me of that tall pitcher from the Univ. of North Carolina who pitched in the college world series a couple years ago, let's hope he's as good.

What other schools was he considering?

One of the high school kids, Cordell Greene, is my nephew. He has a website if anyone is interested in more details on him.

I know his family is really excited to see him playing for ISU next season!

Beav89

The Sycamore Level
He was originally signed with Arkansas-Little Rock, but was released from his NLI at his request after the coaching staff changed in May. After his release he talked to Northern Iowa, North Dakota State, Middle Tennessee State and Wichita State before selecting ISU. He really liked what he saw on his visit to campus and talking with Coach Meggs and the staff.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
hopefully he can help out right away, as you probably saw, ISU was one of the absolute worst pitching teams in all of ncaa baseball this past season. Megg's fired the pitching coach thank goodness. So hopefully the new coach can turn that around. Offense-wise ISU should be in pretty good shape for the 2009 season.

We'll look forward to seeing how he does at ISU.

Beav89

The Sycamore Level
After reviewing how ISU did this last year, it was really apparent that pitching needed quite a bit of improvement. I think it's a great situation for a young player to come in and have an opportunity to make an impact right away, and I was really encouraged to see the pitching focus in this new class. Now hopefully Coach Herbst can make an impact in this area as well.

As an ardent Oregon State alum, I would love nothing more than to be sad that I had to root for the Sycamores over the Beavers in a CWS game down the road (although I think I'm going to lose my Alumni membership for saying that).

113TTN03

The White Level
After looking at this kids website i have to admit i am excitied about the endless amount of potential this specific prospect can bring to our program we need more athletes across the board who have a certain characteristic inside of them that pushes them to want to get better everyday day like this guy does