Basketball to host “Sycamore Showcase” on October 18

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

GoSycamores

The Newsom Level
image_handler.aspx

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – Indiana State men's and women's basketball will be on full display on Monday, October 18, as the Sycamores host their "Sycamore Showcase" in the ISU Arena.

More...

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
So nothing for the general public this year? I like the idea of getting students involved with the programs, perhaps you build some personal connections that help expand student participation at games. Seems like new coaching staffs would want to connect with the general public and season ticket holders as much as possible.....but I guess that isn't the plan.

So nothing for the general public this year? I like the idea of getting students involved with the programs, perhaps you build some personal connections that help expand student participation at games. Seems like new coaching staffs would want to connect with the general public and season ticket holders as much as possible.....but I guess that isn't the plan.
They did the usual dinner/meet the team/charity auction/golf two-day event a few weeks ago. I saw lots of social media posts about it.

True, I was more referring to the open scrimmage and kickoff event they have typically done in the past at Hulman Center.

I checked this morning and event is open to the public. Only students are eligible for the giveaways.

Anyone go tonight? Thoughts from the event?
Yes, it was nice for the students, which is what is what it was intended for. Nothing to report as far as skill level etc. Just a way to get the students interested in the upcoming season. Lots of giveaways etc.

Back