Cahokia Star player injured

IndyTreeFan

The Nicks Level
Supporter
I hope the fact that he was at our camp means he's interested in us. Sounds like he could play football and run track for us...

ISUCC

The Odum Level
if this kid winds up at ISU Miles had better let him run track too, that is waaaaaay too much talent to use only for football!!!

He's coming in this weekend for an official visit. He can fly--47.5 400! It'd be great to get him (and others like him).

ISUCC

The Odum Level
new sycamore fan, can you tell us about this kid's visit to ISU this weekend and if he will be allowed to run track? (IF he even comes to ISU). The track team already lost Bryant Kent and Jeramie Gray to FB, I'd hate to see this kid come to ISU and not be able to use that 47.5 400 meter speed on the track too.

He's coming in this weekend for an official visit. He can fly--47.5 400! It'd be great to get him (and others like him).

ISUCC

The Odum Level
is this kid seriously considering ISU or is there no way he winds up in TH?

TJames

The JSW Level
i am hearing that he has already verbled isu

i have heard reports that he has already verbally committed to the sycamores.

new sycamore fan

The All-MVC Level
It would be great to get him for many reasons. Cahokia will have a great team next season, with 4-5 players that I would love to see come to ISU. Developing a pipeline to Cahokia and possibly E. St. Louis would bring some much needed speed and athleticism to the program.

TJames

The JSW Level
isu used to get a lot of kids from the cahokia,

east st. louis, belleville area when raetz was the head coach. they recruited the st. louis, missouri and the east st. louis, illinois, areas very hard in those years.

new sycamore fan

The All-MVC Level
I heard he may get a look at QB (he was a 2 year starter at Cahokia at QB before his injury), but he'd have to have a lot of rust after sitting out this year. Probably DB, although he'd better like to hit and be hit because there will be some action there. My guy was beat up by the end of last season at DB.