Cap'n Cat Bringin' His "A" Game To SycTalk!!!!

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Cap'n Cat

The Sycamore Level
Hey, Tree fans. Cap'n Cat's third favorite team in the MVFC is INSU. I like revolution - when the bottom teams revolve to the top. I aways root for the Sycs (even, privately, sometimes, when they play UNI!).

Gonna be here more often! Have pride, Sycamore Nation!!!!!!

:sycamores::sycamores::sycamores:

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Cap'n Cat Coming To INSU/UNI Game!

Yes, the wise and wonderful Cap'n Cat will alight on the friendly confines of Memorial Stadium on Nov 15 to take in the game. Bringing my youngest, 8 yr old Corporal Cat.

Is there a tailgating scene there? This will be my first visit to Terre Haute since, I believe, '89, when I was a GA for the Cats. BTW, sorry for the Tunh Ilkin mistake, Bank Snot. You guys were so good, the mere fact that he played there three years before led to the ass-whoopin' we got from the Trees in '83.

:sycamores:

We are getting some tailgaiting together now! We are thinking in the grass behind the locker rooms....give me your email address and I will add you to the list so we can be sure to all get togehter and get a positive spin to this season!

Yes, the wise and wonderful Cap'n Cat will alight on the friendly confines of Memorial Stadium on Nov 15 to take in the game. Bringing my youngest, 8 yr old Corporal Cat.

Is there a tailgating scene there? This will be my first visit to Terre Haute since, I believe, '89, when I was a GA for the Cats. BTW, sorry for the Tunh Ilkin mistake, Bank Snot. You guys were so good, the mere fact that he played there three years before led to the ass-whoopin' we got from the Trees in '83.

:sycamores:

Back