College World Series

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
If they tested all fans and players and Tier 1 personnel except those vaccinated, then it only goes to say that a vaccinated person transmitted it to someone. the Ncaa will never admit that though. I hope NC St files suit against them, as they should. it is complete bullshit.

Hope Vandy gets their asses chewed raw by Mississippi State, where there's NO COMPARISON of "baseball culture" between the two. I just luv watching the Dawg home games and the activity OFF the field! Btw, don't forget about the short stint that Lemonis had @ IU in guiding that program to Omaha in '18.

Congrats to the players, fans & coaches of Mississippi State for THUMPING Vandy, 9-0. Wonderful performance by all, especially the RHP Bednar, who threw a NO-HITTER @ the Commodores in 6 IP after only 3 days rest, where he'd NEVER thrown in so few days of arm recovery.

90% of the 30,000 crowd were Mississippi folk, and they've gotta be commended for driving what, 800 miles to Omaha? If ya want a "model" to build a program around, this is the ONE! And can ya believe, that ex-Dawg H/C Ron Polk & current HC Lemonis are NEIGHBORS? This...is college baseball @ it's finest.

Mississippi State seems to make it to the CWS almost every year. I'm glad they won it over Vanderbilt.

The SEC is definitely the best conference for baseball, but they also have a really big advantage with the warmer weather. I'm amazed that the MVC does as well as it does (and we are a good baseball league) with our Midwestern colder weather. DBU obviously has an advantage there with the weather, but us, MSU, and ILSU have all had really good seasons recently.

Back