[December 19, 2020] Indiana State (1-2) vs. Ball State (3-2)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Key or Neese needs to have their number called every time down the floor. I'm about fed up with this unselfish shit... it don't work. Look at Ball State. It's El-Amin or Walton attacking the majority of the time.

Either your a big dog or you're not.

Second half wasn't pretty but we were able to weather the storm of both bigs in foul trouble. I'll take it.

Ball State has a really good coach ...... afraid GL will get ANOTHER lesson this afternoon.
ISU wins. Lansing wins. Lansing has a better win percentage than Whitford, more post season appearances, and more wins over P5 programs. Condolences.

The day just got better, brighter, warmer

DOWN go the Hoosieroons!

Anytime the lil' sisters in Muncee lose is a GOOD DAY!

Love to see them hit 48% from the field, not 38%... 33% from 3pt land, not 22% but I'll enjoy this win1

27 from Jake, 13/14 from the line... the rest of team should ask for tips

Solid win! We definitely let it slip a bit in the second half but we still managed a double digit win against a not-terrible opponent.

I’m still concerned about our outside shooting and lack of production by anyone not named Jake, so there’s still plenty of room for continued improvement.

Solid win! We definitely let it slip a bit in the second half but we still managed a double digit win against a not-terrible opponent.

I’m still concerned about our outside shooting and lack of production by anyone not named Jake, so there’s still plenty of room for continued improvement.
We were 42% FG, 51% 2FG and 28% 3FG coming in. We were below that in all 3 today at 38%/46%/22%.

Our shooting is abysmal.

We were 42% FG, 51% 2FG and 28% 3FG coming in. We were below that in all 3 today at 38%/46%/22%.

Our shooting is abysmal.

You can only win consistently at those percentages if your defense is elite and you’re playing at a frenetic pace and getting up a ton of shots.

I think our pace is faster this year, but we’re not defending at a good enough clip to withstand that level of offensive ineptitude.

You can only win consistently at those percentages if your defense is elite and you’re playing at a frenetic pace and getting up a ton of shots.

I think our pace is faster this year, but we’re not defending at a good enough clip to withstand that level of offensive ineptitude.

Agreed. One caveat is if you have an extremely high FTr off those shots you can squeak by. Today we actually got to the line quite a bit so that is likely something we can point to as the reason for the W. We had 52 FTAs coming in and had 28 today.

Back