[December 27, 2020] Indiana State (3-2) vs. Drake (9-0)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
282.gif
vs.
2181.gif

Indiana State Sycamores (3-2) vs. Drake Bulldogs (9-0)

Hulman Center - Terre Haute, IN
Sunday, December 27th, 2020
1pm EST Tip

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
A little MVC review ...........

A little MVC review ...........

Hilarious. "The late start to the season might still be impacting ISU as it looks like they’re still trying to figure out their roles." MVCBeat

Drake also had a late start to the season, and they're not figuring out their roles, and neither is Southern Illinois, Missouri State, or Bradley I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think we have a snowballs chance in H E 2X Hockey Sticks against Drake.

I'm not too confident in our chances either. My gut feeling is that we play them somewhat close in one game and get blown out in the other; and lose both. Drake hasn't had that tough of a schedule, but I also wouldn't consider us that tough of an opponent and they've had no problems with anyone else so far.

All signs point to Drake being pretty good. A lot of signs point to us not being very good. Advantage, Drake.

I think we need to mentally prepare for a sweep here.

Tough call on this one. I’d be surprised by any outcome. Drake seems to play us tough regardless of ability. They’ve played a weak schedule; one where we would likely be 9-0 as well (don’t know if all of ours would be blowout wins though). I’m just going to wait and see with this series, I really have no idea which way it’ll go.

Not much optimism for hopes of a local MVC Top-3 hoops program is there? Always looking to fabulous new recruits and "wait 'til next year". Gets old doesn't it?

Not much optimism for hopes of a local MVC Top-3 hoops program is there? Always looking to fabulous new recruits and "wait 'til next year". Gets old doesn't it?

I found recent footage of HOOPSFAN walking the streets of Terre Haute...

Merry Christmas HOOPSFAN!

image_handler.aspx

The Indiana State University men's basketball team kicks off Missouri Valley Conference play against a Drake Bulldogs squad that leads NCAA Division I in wins at the Hulman Center Sunday, Dec. 27 for a 1 p.m. contest. The game is the first of a two-game series in Terre Haute, with the second played Monday, Dec. 28 at 5 p.m. Both Valley showdowns will be broadcast on ESPN3 and WIBQ 97.9.

More...

Not sure what's happening, but since the St. Louis game if I click in on the Listen button on the Gosycamores page for a game it keeps coming up KMOX in St Louis -- not the Terre Haute station covering the game. Happen both on my laptop and cell phone.
Is ISU just not updating their system ???
Or am I missing something ?
Happened for both Ball State and SEMO and now I checked it for today and it still stuck on KMOX
??????

Not sure what's happening, but since the St. Louis game if I click in on the Listen button on the Gosycamores page for a game it keeps coming up KMOX in St Louis -- not the Terre Haute station covering the game. Happen both on my laptop and cell phone.
Is ISU just not updating their system ???
Or am I missing something ?
Happened for both Ball State and SEMO and now I checked it for today and it still stuck on KMOX
??????
They've been slow to update their website over the holidays.

Back