[February 21, 2022] Indiana State (11-16) at Drake (19-9)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

I thought this game was Wednesday. Got on ole' SP to see some much warranted bitching about our president and saw there was a game being played.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Bledson goes to the dribble back down a little too much on bigger defenders. He gets position but his lack of athleticism bites him when it comes time to actually shoot

Hope we can keep up the hot shooting. Kailex knocking down three 3’s has been huge. Henry was hot until of course picking up foul number 2.

Bledson has got to take care of the ball.

Gonna have to find an answer for DeVries.

33-30 State with 3:30 left to play in the half

we are 7-12 from deep tonight. And only up 3. Not sure we can keep shooting that well from long range.

Nice first half. We've been here before though. Seems like we actually play better on the road.....at least first halves. Got to learn to finish. If we can ever figure it out we'd be pretty tough.

Shooting well. Could be up a dozen if not for the silly unforced turnovers.
Exactly. I’ve never seen a team that has so many unforced turnovers. Guys who pass the ball to a spot where no one is, drop passes, dribble into double teams and just throw the ball, passes that have 10% chance of getting through.

I think if we played a YMCA team on a Sunday morning we would still have about 12 turnovers.

Tuned in after Henry got his 2nd foul. Looked like he was on tonight with 11 points in 9 minutes of action. If that kid could figure out how to stay out of foul trouble he'd twice the player

First time checking in on the score and it's 42-41 under 16. Gotta say that I'm surprised we're making this a game. Guess I'm going to have to watch the game now and see if we pull it out or if we end up folding like a cheap tent.

Not sure I love the ISO ball, and I’m not sure what the strategy is with that. I suppose it’s theoretically allowing for less turnover opportunities, but we just don’t have enough guys who can beat their defender one-on-one.

Back