[February 8, 2020] Indiana State (14-8) at Illinois State (7-16)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
jd collins... ncaa coordinator of shitty refs... which explains why he was at the "game" tonight

What a brave take. Wait for some time to come off the clock; and then reply that in fact more time has gone off the clock.

What a horrible crew and effort from our team.. had worries about how we'd respond after a great performance... apparently still a work in progress

Depends if you want the 2 seed or you want to stay out of Thursday. 3-6 ain’t gonna mean shit in st. Louis

The league is so competitive and each team plays so much different at home compared to the road that all I care about is staying out of the PIG.

Illinois State and Evansville are still virtual locks for it. We are two games up on MSU and after tomorrow will be two games up on Valpo and we get to play both at our place. We are in good shape to stay out of the PIG, despite tonight’s poor showing.

key makes his average, we win this thing

our early shit FT shooting improved -- shot 75% for the game, that should be our norm

25% from 3-pt abyss, 35% overall FG shooting will not win games, nor the lethargy that was everywhere in 1st half

Kind of like the Valpo game in my mind. A game we should have won but played like shit for 35 minutes. Hard to overcome how badly we shot the ball and turned it over tonight.

If our team is sorry it shouldn’t matter where we end up in the seeding.

Amazing how we can win four in a row and as soon as we lose a game we are back to being sorry.

Who cares if you win 4 in a row when you turn around and drop a game to a team with 2 wins. Championship teams don’t do that. Yeah go ahead and tell me that UNI lost to these clowns too.

I don't know how so many of you are just shrugging this loss off. Illinois State is pathetic and they have gotten worse as the season has gone on. It took all we had to beat a Bradley team at home without Darrell Brown. They are going to thump us if we play like we did tonight. There are just no excuses for losing to a crap team like this. It would be one thing if it was a close game throughout, but we were not even competitive tonight.

Back