Future Sycamores...

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Little Eddie

The All-MVC Level
...playing today and tomorrow. Carl Richard plays tonight while Tyler Cutter plays tomorrow. Cutter's team got a bad draw (they do a blind draw down in Tennessee) and will play the #1 team in the state in their first game. Should be a good test for him and his team. If they can get past them maybe they'll be able to pull off the championship??

Not sure who Richards HS plays...

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
...playing today and tomorrow. Carl Richard plays tonight while Tyler Cutter plays tomorrow. Cutter's team got a bad draw (they do a blind draw down in Tennessee) and will play the #1 team in the state in their first game. Should be a good test for him and his team. If they can get past them maybe they'll be able to pull off the championship??

Not sure who Richards HS plays...
Here is the lineup for Richard & Richards:

Elgin (21-9) meets Zion-Benton (30-3) Tuesday night at 8 o'clock at the NIU Convocation Center in the DeKalb Supersectional and Neuqua Valley (25-7) meets Richards (27-4) at 7:30 at the Chicago State Supersectional.

give us an update on the Richard's game tonight!!

LE, do you think ISU will have any shot at Richard's teammate Pratl?????

They are up 15...has to be late in the game but I couldn't hear him so well. Carl is either playing pretty well or really well...again, couldn't quite hear as reception and crowd noise was bad. I think a win puts them down in Champaign...or will they have to face the winner of the other game you mention BlueSyc...that I'm not sure of either.

Got a text from Kev...Richards won...Carl had 12 pts, 10 boards and 4 blocks. I read in a previous article that they go to Peoria now for the quarter finals I think.

I got to watch the game, and Richard looked really good to me. He will need to improve his outside game if he were to play the 3 man, and sometimes on the defensive end he seemed disinterested. But his athleticism and rebounding ability was amazing. I think he had at least 8 of his points off of offensive boards because the offense Richards runs doesn't have the big man playing a huge role. On one of the offensive rebounds he jumped over an opposing player for a tip slam, and had two alley oops during the game. From what I saw he looked very good and athletic.

Richards will now play Lockport (24-6) in the state semi final game Friday, in Peoria. I think the announcer said the game was at 7 p.m. ct, but im not positive.

Does anybody have a radio link where we could listen to the game?

The website appears to be a decent starting point...there are some links on the right hand side that mention audio and even video streaming (not free from the looks of it.) I will likely just find out after the fact late Friday or early Saturday as I'm outta town this weekend.

Years ago the Champaign TV Station televised all of the final games for all the classes - does anyone know if thats still the case?

Back to Cutter...I was mistaken about them playing last night. They play at 7pm tonight vs Antioch who is not #1 (like I thought) but #7 in the state. Tyler will be playing against at least one of his former AAU teammates from this past summer, 6'8" Tahj Wells.

Back to Cutter...I was mistaken about them playing last night. They play at 7pm tonight vs Antioch who is not #1 (like I thought) but #7 in the state. Tyler will be playing against at least one of his former AAU teammates from this past summer, 6'8" Tahj Wells.

LE, weren't we after Wells at one point?

recruiting

We're not interested in Pratl, "too much luggage". We're looking in Batesville and at "juco" power forward.

OK...found radio for Carl Richard's game tonight... www.ihsaradio.com scan down and you should see Richards HS vs Lockport. It starts at 8:15 Central time. Hopefully Cutter and Richard continue on their quest for their titles...

Back