Generous donation from Hulman-George family funds new video board installation at Hulman Center

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.

image_handler.aspx

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. - Indiana State Athletics announced the upcoming installation of a series of new scoring, message, and video boards at the Hulman Center, a project that will culminate with the debut of a new center-hung scoreboard over midcourt in the arena.

More...

Should be noted that we've been doing a much better job of fundraising over the last couple years.

Should be noted that we've been doing a much better job of fundraising over the last couple years.
If there's credit to pass around for increased fundraising, I'd also give recognition to Ken Menefee for that. Here's a guy who has no need to be employed, or to continue earning an income; he just loves raising money...and he's good at it doing it. ISU is fortunate to have him as our Executive Director.

Agree...seeing Hulman empty reminds me of being a Freshman and walking from table to table, department to department on that floor trying to get enrolled in classes (praying they had the class/day/time/ slots needed), back in the early '80s.

Agree...seeing Hulman empty reminds me of being a Freshman and walking from table to table, department to department on that floor trying to get enrolled in classes (praying they had the class/day/time/ slots needed), back in the early '80s.

early registration cured any need/reason to pray for classes

not sure when they initiated it

Back