Golf Outing!

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

gostate03

The Varsity Level
Anyone playing in the golf outing on October 10th at Idle Creek? I just got the info today and from the way that it sounds alot of the former players are going to be there which I think is just a great way to promote the basketball program. It says for more info to call Andrew Jones at 237-4002

I sure hope we can have a good turnout for this, have some fun and make some money for the program!!

Little Eddie

The All-MVC Level
What does it take to get an invitation to play?

No invite needed...from the gosycamores.com site:

For more information, download the entry form from the men?s basketball home page on GoSycamores.com or contact Andrew Jones in the men?s basketball office at (812) 237-4002.

IndyTreeFan

The Nicks Level
Supporter
many people have but i know more that have not! so what do u have to say about that treefromafar or whatever the heck it is

Boy, do you know how to win an argument. Don't you have a test to study for or something, Cole?

Go buy yourself a life...

Little Eddie

The All-MVC Level
haha ever heard of working nights? I bet you have not, you should try getting a job, oh and i dont drink

You're telling someone to get a life in a post written at 4am on a message board for a team that it doesn't seem you care too much about...if you did care then you'd have some positive input but everything you post wreaks of bitterness and negativity.

T

treefromafar

yep and what gos around comes around, ever hear of that one treefromfaraway??! why dont you go write a book with advice to meckena

The only book I would refer to you is the Holy Bible. Maybe you should take some time and familiar yourself with it.

T

treefromafar

I am very familiar with it, so dont question my faith. I pray for people like you

I would never question anyones faith. I am not far enough along in my journey of faith to ever question another persons faith. You just appear to be very angry and bitter, and that is the direction I would look to get past that. I appreciate anyones prayers, and will pray for you also.