Good hotel/motels near Memorial Stadium?

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Your best bet would be either the Hilton Garden Inn or the Candlewood Suites, both about 2.5 miles west of the stadium on Wabash Ave. (US 40). These are both new hotels and are located in downtown, right next to campus. Nearby, there are a couple of really great eateries and, of course, the Ballyhoo Tavern, which if you're staying in Terre Haute and are a fan of college athletics, is a must see.

Hope this helps!!!

:sycamores::sycamores::sycamores:

Your best bet would be either the Hilton Garden Inn or the Candlewood Suites, both about 2.5 miles west of the stadium on Wabash Ave. (US 40). These are both new hotels and are located in downtown, right next to campus. Nearby, there are a couple of really great eateries and, of course, the Ballyhoo Tavern, which if you're staying in Terre Haute and are a fan of college athletics, is a must see.

Hope this helps!!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

What, you think The Cap'n is made of money?? I'm thinking more along the lines of Super 8, Days Inn, Red Roof, AmericInn, etc.

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

You'll have to go to the I-70 and US-41 interchange, which is on the opposite side of town from the stadium. There's just about everything there, as far as hotels go. Google hotels in Terre Haute and you should find what you're looking for...

I don't remember specifically, 'cause I live in Indy, and when I go to TH, I stay with my parents!!!!

Anybody else have any better ideas for the Cap'n????

Back