Graves scores 26 as No. 25 Butler beats Indiana St. 76-48 (AP)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
A.J. Graves scored 26 points and No. 25 Butler beat Indiana State 76-48 on Wednesday night. Graves shot 8-for-12 from the field and made six 3-pointers. Mike Green had 15 points and eight rebounds and Pete Campbell added 11 points and seven rebounds for the Bulldogs. Jay Tunnell and Gabriel Moore both scored 10 points to lead Indiana State.

More...

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Butler 76, Indiana State 48

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- A.J. Graves scored 26 points and No. 25 Butler beat Indiana State 76-48 on Wedn...

More...

Graves scores 26 as No. 25 Butler beats Indiana St. 76-48

INDIANAPOLIS -- A.J. Graves scored 26 points and No. 25 Butler beat Indiana State 76-48 on Wednesday night.

Graves shot 8-for-12 from the field and made six 3-pointers. ...

More...

Declining Credibility

This Board is "bumming me out"...too much useless & outdated posting and difficulty locating/responding to CURRENT hot threads.

The ORIGINAL "Sycamore Hoop Forum" is still #1 in my book.:sycamores:

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
This Board is "bumming me out"...too much useless & outdated posting and difficulty locating/responding to CURRENT hot threads.

If it's difficult to find the CURRENT hot threads here.... how can you even REMOTELY find them on the other board?

Easy...scroll backwards.:krazy:

Yeah well, I have seen replies to items that are on page 2! But how would you know that?

First, you have to expand the tree, then you have to search for dates to know whether there are new replies or not. Then go to page 2, and sarch again! Crazy.

This format it much better... just want it to be as active as the other board.

Can we at least get the MVC standings and Results updated? :confused:

Back