Has anyone heard anything about Jalen Moore?

region rat

The All-MVC Level
Porter "hates to lose, is long and can get up (leaping ability) quickly." - statement doesn't gauge his overall ability or state he's the best in the WV, simply highlights three (3) characteristics which are indigenous to good HS players. I only added this because it adds flavor to the information previously cited by Southgrad07.
Ok makes sense. But why did this get off the topic of Jalen Moore?

Last edited:

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
Someone here on the forum brought up the kid's name...I'd never heard of him. Sent an E-mail to my friend asking about him. All he said is what I conveyed.

Bingoman

The Blue Level
Have you guys heard about Jalen Moore recently? I'm interested in finding out where he is going to school whether it be a JUCO or a D1 or D2 college.

Gotta Hav

The Newsom Level
Supporter
I also assumed it was mostly due to height.
Out of Five Pages of posts on just this thread, the first person who makes the first comment about his height is you. So when you say I kid, but that's what everyone said at the time, just remember, everyone is you.....and you were the FIRST to mention it.

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
Hell, I thought he'd be the next BILLY KELLER...of course, Oakland & Purdue are distinct programs, aren't they? Makes ya wonder how the MVC coaches would've capitalized off of Jalen's disparity of height in their "game plan" (there's a new concept in GL's hoop coaching world). Makes ya wonder if he even knew that Prim was on MSU's roster last night.

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
Out of Five Pages of posts on just this thread, the first person who makes the first comment about his height is you. So when you say I kid, but that's what everyone said at the time, just remember, everyone is you.....and you were the FIRST to mention it.
Actually if you go back to the start of this thread, Treeman mentioned it before me. Give credit where credit is due.

And many people in this thread mentioned his 5'8" height, so not sure the "everyone is you" came from.