How do you support Sycamore Basketball?

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

What is your support level?

• I'm a member of the Varsity Club

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I'm a season ticket holder

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I attend games occasionally

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I make financial contribution to the program

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I just give my support by following the program

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
In studying the balance sheet for the men's basketball program, it got me thinking on how folks support Sycamore athletics. Just curious as to what level of support everyone brings to the table. Select whatever options apply to you and if you select other, please drop a response in here.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I support the program and I attend games when I can. Since I live in Indianapolis, I only get back every so often. I'm thinking about becoming a season ticket holder this year and attending more games, but I may just make a general donation to the program through the Varsity Club.

Season Ticket holder and SVC member....or is it SVF now??? I like the old Club instead of Fund.:headbang:

I have been a member of the SVC for 25 years since moving back to TH area from Ct. I now live in Richmond, Va. but still have my season tickets and SVC membership arranging a travel schedule that let's me see 6-8 games/season in person and filling my seats with family members the other games.

My family and I had season FB tickets for years on the family pass but when I moved to Va. we dropped those. But I was in town to take in the APSU game last Saturday night along with 300 other folks in the stands - very depressing!

I have attended ISU Women's BB games since the 70's in the old gym and watched the series of Amy's excel. Celeste Hlebovy remains my favorite player because of the way she fought her way back onto the floor after being relegated to the bench her sophomore year.

I was at the Arena to watch the Champion Men's & Women's gymnastics team of the 70's. I particularly remember the match against LSU's great men's team the same night some top rock band was in HC. The Arena was filled to capacity for that competition. A total lack of vision and understanding of the value of competing with Penn State, LSU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, etc. led to dropping gymnastics and wrestling. There are costs you can measure and costs you can't measure directly.

I was at the Arena to watch Chuck Sanders' and Fran McCann's great wrestlers compete and WIN against the nation's best.

I support the program and I attend games when I can. Since I live in Indianapolis, I only get back every so often. I'm thinking about becoming a season ticket holder this year and attending more games, but I may just make a general donation to the program through the Varsity Club.

I don't own ISU season tickets (I have season tickets to another university), but I really think of them as a donation to the Athletic Department for that year. The added bonus is that I can choose to go see the games in person if I want (which is most of the time).

Back