how long till RP fires the VB coach??

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
RP has made some pretty bold moves in his tenure at ISU, I am surprised he has not let the volleyball coach go as well, the team has been absolutely deplorable the past 2-4 years. They may go winless in the MVC again this season, currently 0-5 with a bad loss to Drake last night. ISU was winless in MVC VB 2 seasons ago and only won 1-2 matches in 2006.

Make that 0-6 after today's blowout loss at Creighton

Last edited:

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I would say that she is on the chopping block. However, football & basketball are a little more "high-profile" than womens vollyball (my opinion, no offense)

Oct. 7th, ISU loses, at home no less, to last place Bradley, to remain winless in MVC play. I bet RP cans this coach immediately after the last match.

from the MVC weekly release, what is it with ISU and long MVC/Gateway losing streaks, they're synonymous.

INS...Tough Valley Road
Indiana State (3-11 overall and 0-6 in the MVC) continues to struggle on the road in Missouri Valley Conference action. The Sycamores have lost 22 straight MVC road matches and have now lost 17 straight MVC matches. They have also lost eight straight MVC home matches.

Last edited:
Back