Virtual ribbon cutting marks official end of Hulman Center renovation

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Today was my first time driving since Memorial Day. So of course I had to get a square donut and check on Hulman Center. To me it looks gray to match the trim. I think it will look fine.

ISU Athletic Dept. sitting back and reading this going "listen to those idiots on SP trying to figure out what color we painted the vestibules at the HC"... If they aint reading this or saying that - they thought it.

What else we supposed to talk about????

the demerits of joining the OVC...

the latest binge-worthy product on Hulu or Netflix or Amazon Prime...

Why ZOOM was better as a PBS production than a 'office collaboration tool'

Why MS Teams REALLY sux...

why some future voters are off their meds / rockers / leash in August...

the demerits of joining the OVC...

the latest binge-worthy product on Hulu or Netflix or Amazon Prime...

Why ZOOM was better as a PBS production than a 'office collaboration tool'

Why MS Teams REALLY sux...

why some future voters are off their meds / rockers / leash in August...
What does this have to do with the Hulman Center?

Why can’t we simply stick to the subject matter and not deviate from the main topic?

likely as there's as much to discuss on the Hulman ReNo as MLB, NBA or NHL

be nice if one of the local folks in the Terredise would add some pics of the latest of Hulman

The rumors is...if there are fans allowed, it will be somewhere between 2,400 and 2,800 per game.
Wise guys would say.....not a problem...typical crowd size. I would say....get your tickets when possible, they have a shot at being good.

The rumors is...if there are fans allowed, it will be somewhere between 2,400 and 2,800 per game.
Wise guys would say.....not a problem...typical crowd size. I would say....get your tickets when possible, they have a shot at being good.

I agree that we’ll be good this year. We were good last year.

But the ticket availability is more about people wanting to see the renovated venue first hand.

It will be cool to see the finished HC project, but I’ll never understand how ISU can blow an easy opportunity to raise money for its Athletic Department. For those of us who went to the ISU vs. ND game in 2013 where the Trees handed the Irish a crushing home loss in the renovated Edmund P. Joyce Center, I couldn’t help but noticing that every one of the 9,149 new seats had a FINANCIAL DONOR/SPONSOR plaque on the back. I don’t know what the gift was per seat, but if they had an average gift of $250 per seat, that’s an easy $2,354,750.00. And I think the $250 would be low for ND, probably more like $500 or $2,000.00 per seat depending upon location. Too late for us now to do something like that…which is too bad.

are we getting a new scoreboard and sound system as well with this $35 million upgrade? I at least hope the sound system is upgraded, you can't hear a word anyone says over the current sound system in there, it's just muffled language

Back