Indiana State vs. St. Joseph's

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Superfan312

The Varsity Level
I think the jitters will be improved somewhat and we'll see a much better performance from Printy and Cutter. Any thought?

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I agree hopefully we will look better then in the Albion game. I am hoping to see a different starting lineup as well maybe Reed, Carter, Richards, Tunnell, and Martin.

radio?

anyone know if the game is on radio tonight? Can't seem to find anything after checking the 3 regular stations.

Golden is blogging live tonight from the game too:
http://blogs.tribstar.com/downinthevalley/

in other MVC games tonight:

Mizzery State is at Auburn (sorry MSU but you get blown out tonight)
Illinois-Chicago is at Bradley.

:sycamores:

Last edited:
so far so good, Jay Tunnell leading St. Joe's 7-3

Golden says the audio is on WISU but I can't get a connection, anyone else able to get a connection?

Last edited:
it helps when you hit 58% from the field, and 75% from beyond the 3 point arc, as ISU is doing so far.

Sadly the video feed isn't working...watching the live stats. Seems like Crawford and Printy are coming on like gang busters at the end of the first half w/ Rashad leading the way early...good to see the offensive production spread.

I doubt Kev will be happy w/ giving up 8 three's...need to get better on the perimeter D.

Very frustrating...was hoping to watch this game. Stayed home in order to watch it on SycVision. Anybody else having issues? It just sits there trying to buffer and never comes up...

Glad to see the Syc's playing decent. Shore up the defense some in the 2nd half and go into the next game w/ some confidence and momentum.

Ok, now I'm confused...they appear to have taken 3 points off the board for the Syc's. It was 55-38 at half but now it is 52-38. I think I liked the first score better...

lots of subsitutions going on for ISU in this one. Everyone seems to be scoring.

71-54 halfway thru the 2nd half

pretty balanced scoring from ISU with 4 guys in double figures, prob. going to wind up with 5 or more in double figures tonight.

78-56 now

Nice to see a walk on contributing...Keenan Barlow w/ 8 minutes...5 pts and 3 boards.

Donaldson appears to have gotten in too earlier.

the Auburn - MSU game is featuring border collie's catching frisbees on the court during a time out, good lord.

looks like a 93-71 final, good game for ISU tonight, spread the wealth around pretty good.

Anyone at the game give us a review??

thanks!

OK, need to win at NIU on Tuesday now.

Makes me nervous that Jay didn't get back into the game...stuck on 16 minutes for awhile there. Hopefully he's ok???

surely Golden would have said something in his blog had something bad happened to Jay, there is no mention of anything happening to him in Todd's blog, so he should be ok I'd guess?

Makes me nervous that Jay didn't get back into the game...stuck on 16 minutes for awhile there. Hopefully he's ok???

Overall the entire team looked alot better. Everyone was shooting well. They looked like a much improved team. The student section had another good showing for an exhibition game. Hopefully we can grab a win at NIU on Tuesday. GO TREES!

Back