is this where ISU is heading?

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
We can only hope.

I think Miles has done a good job up to this point. The team has shown improvement and that is a plus considering how young the team is. Folks need to ride it out for a couple more years to see what this squad can do when this big class hits its junior year with a couple more good classes in behind them.

My thoughts on the ISU Football team are this: ISU has 1 win in the last 4 years. That one win was won with an illegal player playing for the Sycamores. The NCAA let ISU keep the win but suspended Lou West. So basically ISU hasn't won a non protested game in 4 years!! I support the team and Coach Miles, but even the diehard fans have to wonder can it get better?

My thoughts on the ISU Football team are this: ISU has 1 win in the last 4 years. That one win was won with an illegal player playing for the Sycamores. The NCAA let ISU keep the win but suspended Lou West. So basically ISU hasn't won a non protested game in 4 years!! I support the team and Coach Miles, but even the diehard fans have to wonder can it get better?

This Die Hard fan does!!! I've seen the improvements the last 5-6 weeks.
:sycamores:

Listening to the young players after the game talking about getting the work done in the off-season was encouraging. They have some kids from winning programs that are just plain pissed, and will have the gigantic chip that they will carry through the spring into next season. I look forward to it. Here's hoping for another good recruiting class!

The vast, vast majority of our talent was in freshman players this year, and they were simply physically mismatched all season. However, rather than mailing it in over past month, they've actually gotten better. That's speaks volumes to this long time Sycamore fan. These kids will win when they are as old as the guys they're playing against.

Add another top notch recruiting class, and then another, and this program could be headed for some really fun times. I think Trent Miles is the guy to do it, and I can't wait to see the progress next year. Steps 2 and maybe even 3 will be accomplished next season. We'll get there.

Decades of neglect dug an awfully deeeeeeeeep hole for our football program. We must give Miles at least four years to dig out of it before we say that it cannot be done. I really believe that in four years, we'll be winning 7 or more games a season.

I also figure that won't be good enough for the coach. Remember, when he got here, he said he wasn't coming here to win 5 or 6 games a year, he was coming here to win champsionships. He was here when we were among the best, and he can take us back there.

Phew, I need to go outside, I'm getting all excited about Indiana State football again...:eek7::sycamores::meditate:

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I'll be really pissed when INSU beats UNI in the next coupla years, but, privately, I'll do a little Sycamore dance.

:sycamores::sycamores::sycamores::):):):)

Back